Developing practical skills to increase your ability to inform, persuade, and motivate your reader.
*Identify the ways we diminish our credibility when writing *Apply the 10-step process for better business writing *Apply the method for summarizing information for maximum effectiveness and clarity *Distinguish between good and bad email techniques
• Save time by planning and organizing your writing
• Prepare beginnings and endings that grab and keep The reader’s attention
• Put your writing on a diet, cut The fat and write concisely
• writing mechanics including word usage, grammar, punctuation, and proofreading
• Edit and polish your writing for maximum impact
• practice with real-@world writing makeovers
A desire to have a bigger influence in your professional sphere.
Anyone who wants to have more influence and make a bigger impact