Impending professional tax practice standards will require that CPA firms adopt Quality Management controls for the tax practices. Treasury Department Circular 230 governs certain aspects of the tax practice of a CPA firm, law firm, or firm of enrolled agents, and the Circular contains provisions that require quality management processes. Learn to reduce inefficiencies, streamline workflow, improve customer service, ensure compliance with professional standards and ultimately give yourself a competitive edge by using quality control best practices, forms, checklists and more.
• Determine appropriate quality controls for your tax practice
• Outline ways to utilize your time and resources more efficiently through standardized procedures
• Identify sources of quality control aids and resources for your firm
• Recognize how to monitor your integrated quality control system.
• Quality control system: elements, objectives, reviewing and monitoring
• Implementation best practices