This webcast will discuss how to maximize your firm’s use of a SOC 1 report in your EBP audits by providing tips for effectively reviewing and understanding the SOC 1 report and other firm best practices.
• Identify the unique control environment of employee benefit plans
• Use SOC reports in risk assessment
• Analyze SOC 1 reports and the related standards
• Use the EBP Audit Quality Center Tool to document your use of a SOC 1 report
• Apply the concepts discussed in the webinar to real examples from SOC reports
• What is a SOC 1 report?
• The auditors responsibilities under AU-C section 402: Audit Considerations Relating to an Entity Using a Service Organization, when using a SOC 1 report as audit evidence.
• Effectively reviewing and understanding the SOC 1 report and other firm best practices.
Prior experience in auditing employee benefit plans.
Auditors of employee benefit plans