Today financial planning is very different from the profession and advice of the past. To put it into perspective from a prior TV commercial, "this is not your father's Oldsmobile!". The main reason for this is that our world is changing rapidly. Employment shifts, everyday living and life priorities in the post-COVID era are now part of the new norm! Our clients need to adjust to an ever-changing environment! Add to those other unanticipated events that we need to figure out "the secrets" of how to maintain our edge in the future on the advice we render makes this process a game-changer. This is no small task or straight shot for ourselves or our clients. As a result, immediate changes will need to be made to our practice and involvement with our clients to manage the new norm. You'll learn the "Rattiner's Secrets of Financial Planning," as discussed in Jeff's latest book from Wiley, in which he will cover what you need to know to reach your ultimate success! The emphasis will capture the running of your planning practice to optimize your client's experiences to dispense appropriate financial planning advice.
• Learn how to identify, evaluate, and provide recommendations in this forging environment during the new norm.
• Learn how to structure your practice to cover all of the financial planning bases and anticipating strategies for future changes
• Determine how to educate, communicate and provide well-thought-out financial plans for your clients
• Determine how your clients can best manage their cash flow and budgeting during the New Norm
• Cash Flow Management and Budgeting
• Income tax
• Estate Planning
• Closely-Held Business Owners
• Marriage, Cohabitation and Divorce