Tax research skills are a critical component of a tax practitioner's professional arsenal. Enhance your ability to locate and evaluate primary source authority and communicate research results in writing. Internet resources will be demonstrated to help you effectively perform your tax research.
• Recognize differences between the primary source authorities and their hierarchical weight
• Locate and evaluate primary source authority when using Internet resources
• Determine and practice online tax research
• Primary and secondary sources of authority.
• Research methodologies.
• Online tax research sources.
• Evaluating and communicating tax research results