Investigations involving blockchains and digital assets serve a variety of purposes. Join this webcast for an overview of the applications, associated risks and techniques used during an investigation.
*Recognize types of risks in Digital assets and crypto markets *Recall basic techniques and data used in blockchain investigations *Recall blockchain investigative tools for business purposes.
• Fundamentals of public ledgers, cryptographic transactions and crypto assets
• Sources of blockchain data and available free and commercial tools for blockchain investigations
• Addressable risks in Digital assets and markets
• Objectives and applications of blockchain investigations
• real-life examples of blockchain investigations, techniques used and results achieved
*Forensic accountants, fraud examiners, compliance professionals