The initial career focus of many CPAs is to develop technical skills. However, they must understand nonverbal communication to attain upward mobility, which provides a career-building advantage. Understanding nonverbal communication helps in everything from proposals to final negotiations to mentorship, reducing inconsistent messaging and building stronger relationships. We'll continue to have "Virtual" opportunities in our professional world. Unique non-verbal awareness in this platform is critical.
• Recognize subtle cues for effective nonverbal communication
• Identify insights into how attitude, assumptions and nonverbal behavior help or hinder success
• Determine how space can disrupt or control a communication situation
• Identify subtle American workplace communications and how to use them to your advantage ¬∑ Understand the unique non-verbals in this "Virtual" business environment
• Nonverbal communication—Virtual