Bring financial information to life and use it to communicate a story to an audience, with a focus on simplicity and ease of interpretation.
*Determine how to translate Accounting/@financial language into plain English through similar and understandable context *Identify Key financial and operational metrics *Determine how to find The story behind The numbers *Analyze The Value of Using charts and pictures in your in financial presentations *Design your PowerPoint presentation to let The audience see only What you want them to see at that moment *Identify and explain why storytelling is an effective method of getting your recommendations and next steps across to your audience
• Communicating financial information in an impactful way
• Telling more effective stories with your financial data
• Connecting with your audience through real world examples
• Interpreting and presenting complex financial information through storytelling Skills
• Unlocking The powerful story hidden within The numbers
Prior public speaking experience or the course “Get Out of the Casket and Up to the Podium”.
CPAs, /Professionals from Managers up to Managing Partners and CFOs wanting to enhance their skills and abilities to explain financial information to associates and clients