Tax law is constantly changing. Randy Gardner reviews the past month's most important individual tax developments using legislative, administrative, judicial and academic sources. Presented in a brisk newscast style, this monthly update is an easy way to stay on top of the most important developments for your tax practice.
• Determine relevant tax practice techniques
• Recognize timely individual tax strategies
• Identify the past month's most important individual tax developments
• Individual tax developments coming from Congress, the Treasury Department, the courts and academe
• Time-sensitive topics from the past 30 days