Valuation techniques and cash management activities are two other tool categories that can round out your analytical toolbox. This course will initially discuss how to turn your financial plan into a powerful valuation engine. We then will discuss the formation of an efficient cash management program based on solid banker relationships. Finally, we will review the ten steps for keeping your financial toolbox full and effective. For a complete discussion of the foundation to your financial toolbox, consider combining Achieving Competency in Three Basic Tool Categories with this course.
• Determine a more focused approach to asset and business unit evaluation
• Identify a banker-based, efficient cash management program
• Recognize 10 steps for keeping your toolbox fully effective
• Forecasting as a valuation tool
• Bank/banker selection
• Ten hints for toolbox success
• Seven cases