FASB has proposed changes to the principal financial statements. This course presents examples of each new statement and discusses the changes—existing and proposed—in disclosure. Stay at the cutting edge of change in the financial reporting environment in this lively session as we also consider the business issues associated with these changes. Walk away with Ten Action Items for you to consider implementing immediately. You can find a summary of relevant background information to these changes in the course New Way to Look at Financial Reporting.
• Recognize the impact of RFS on business operations
• Identify how to prepare the reformatted financial statements
• Determine a plan for RFS implementation by applying 10 action items now
• Reformatted financial statement details
• RFS impact on business operations
• Ten action items for immediate consideration
• Five cases