As businesses evolve, ideas about business don't always follow suit. Examine ten business myths while discovering better practices to align an organization with the realities of operating in a knowledge economy. We'll cover six transformational questions to enhance your organization's wealth-creating capacity. Also, could you get answers to the five most important questions organizations should reflect upon to remain relevant?
• Identify why so much of the conventional business wisdom is more conventional than actual wisdom
• Determine how to overcome these myths and focus on what truly matters in your organization
• Recognize the six transformational questions that will take your organization to the next level
• Recall Peter Drucker's Five Most Critical Questions for any organization
• Growth for the sake of the growth is the ideology of the cancer cell
• Effectiveness trumps efficiency
• Ideas have more value than their mere execution
• What determines value and how much customers are willing to pay?
• Is business a zero-sum game?