Today’s business leaders need to understand more than simply the financial impact of operations. They need to understand why these outcomes occur. Only by understanding the causes can you develop the appropriate actions for improved results. Learn how to get to the bottom of your financial performance. Discover how to use the "5 Whys Method" of root cause identification. Explore how to use these root causes in creating actionable reports. Successful financial managers know how to "Connect the Dots." Put the "Power of Why" in your analytical toolbox! Start connecting today!
• Recognize the negative impact of the Wall of Blind Acceptance
• Identify the Causality Connection
• Recognize the power of the 5-15 Report
• The importance of "Why"
• Linking cause and effect
• Keeping Freddy P. Softy away from your door
• The 5-15 Report
• The Doorway to Creativity
• Why Leadership and Personal Growth
• Three cases