We all know what we would like to do and achieve, but how realistic are those expectations? Are your clients’ goals and objectives truly attainable? Do you feel like you can help your clients accomplish their financial planning goals? This session focuses on developing real-world applications in a new era—The Roaring 20s. This past year, we have experienced swings in the market and other critical financial issues that have impacted our clients. Being prepared is crucial! Similar comparisons have been made to the Roaring 20s of the last century, the economic game may change positively and negatively during the decade and it is more important than ever to help us relay the importance for our clients to stay focused.
• Learn how to structure your practice to cover all of the financial planning bases
• Determine well-thought-out financial plans for your clients
• Determine how your clients can best manage their cash flow and budgeting during the New Norm
• Determine how to assess and provide specific planning advice on the "newly defined retirement"
• Explore the "real" critical aspects of estate planning and where the focus should be
• Cash Flow Management and Budgeting
• Income tax
• Estate Planning
• Closely-Held Business Owners
• Marriage, Cohabitation and Divorce