Most business owners and top-level executives believe asset security is paramount. There is, however, a growing disconnect regarding which assets have significant value and what methods are best to secure them. This session discusses the ever-increasing scope of assets that all entities must adequately protect. It also develops strategies and methods to safeguard all entity assets regardless of type or perceived value.
• Understand what assets are growing in importance for business organizations
• List the primary steps required to properly secure all assets
• Have awareness of the rate of change that could lead to a new emphasis on previously unimportant assets
• What assets are most important for business
• Protecting important assets