This is a huge year for changes for accounting and assurance services. Participants will review the most recent accounting standards as well as older standards that they may have missed or found difficult to implement. This interactive workshop designed for practitioners in small and medium-sized CPA firms will include a lecture and generous time for questions and case studies to reinforce the concepts. Online participants are encouraged to call in with questions.
• Understand the new SQCS now known as SQMS
• Implementation of Compilation & Review Reports
• Implementing the Leasing Rules
• Review the NOCLAR rules
• Understand the CPA's requirements for cybersecurity
• Review the Audit Report
• Review ERISA Audit Rules
• Understand the new Audit Standards including evidence and analytics.
• New rules in the accounting arena
• Compilation and review reports
• Leasing rules
• NOCLAR rules
• Audit reports
• ERISA audit rules
• New Audit Standards