This interactive course offers more than a review of hot accounting topics and recent changes in areas such as private company accounting and other specialized subjects. Refresh research skills and practice using codification. Case studies and real-life examples will help attendees readily apply information covered. This course meets the specific accounting requirements that CPAs are required to meet for re-issuance of their license.
• Recognize ways to improve research skills
• Identify recent changes to accounting standards in reporting & disclosure
• Identify common disclosure deficiencies
• Determine how to enhance internal accounting documentation
• Revenue standards under ASC 606
• Five-step framework
• Required disclosures