This interactive workshop is designed for small and medium CPA firms looking to improve internal processes and manage clients’ needs and expectations. We’ll review how to be efficient and profitable in your firm. In addition, this workshop will explore pricing models and best practices in employee and client management. We will also review case studies to reinforce the concepts presented.
• The management of our clients
• How to set up expectations with clients
• How to keep difficult relationships from destroying your firm
• How and when to fire a client
• How to choose and nurture good employees
• How do I compare to other firms?
• When should I raise my rates?
• Hourly vs. fixed fee arrangements
• How to have virtually no bad debts
• How should the managing partner manage themselves?
• Client management
• Employee management
• Pricing models
• Partner management