Why can it be hard to automate accounting? Because many accountants don’t know their options and, therefore, fail to reap the rewards of accounting automation. This session will teach you how easy and profitable accounting automation can be. In it, you will learn how to automate many traditional accounting processes, often with technology you already own. In addition to bank feeds, you will learn about automation options for processing accounts payable and receivable, approving transactions and linking data from one platform to another. If you are serious about improving efficiency and accuracy, you should make plans to attend this session.
• List at least three examples of automation opportunities in businesses today
• Identify examples of core technologies used in automation efforts
• Differentiate between tasks ideal for automation and those that humans should perform
• Identify the importance of Robotic Process Automation to your accounting automation efforts
• Key automation opportunities
• Benefits and risks associated with automation
• Primary tools available for automation efforts